James A Lord, D.D.S.
Dr. James Lord has practiced in the Madison area for over 25 years. He enjoys treating a variety of age groups from small children to older adults. Whether placing a child's first sealants or restoring a complex case with implants, Dr. Lord feels helping each patient is both unique and rewarding.
Dr. Lord has three children: two sons who are chiropractors in San Francisco and a daughter who currently attends Winona State University, majoring In elementary education. His wife Janet teaches business at Madison Area Technical College. His family enjoys sailing, skiing, golfing, and family gatherings. In addition, Dr Lord is an avid cyclist who has biked in Germany, France, and in the Rockies of Colorado . He and his wife enjoy traveling and are active members of St Luke's Lutheran Church in Middleton.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Georgetown University Dental School
- General Practice Residency Methodist Hospital
Membership and Associations:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Past President Dane County Dental Society
- Past President Madison Progress Forum Dental Study Club
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! (608) 831-5151.